Before you go and join Google Adsense, read this to improve your chances of getting accepted.
Google "screens" all websites, before they get accepted into the Google Adsense program. This is to ensure that your website complies with Google's Adsense terms. It has been argued by several people that the Adsense screening procedure consists of two steps:
- Step1 : All new applications are screened by a Google robot "bot". It checks the content of your site, and the number of pages within your site, and a few other factors important to Google.
- Step2 : If the "bot" gives an initial "ok" for your site, it is then quickly reviewed by a Google employee, that finally decides if your website can be accepted into the program.
You then receive a welcome e-mail from Google's Adsense team, and you are ready to start serving Google Adsense ads on your website.
In case that your website is not initially accepted into Google's Adsense program, don't despair!
You will be notified by Google's Adsense Team that your website cant be accepted into the program at the moment, including one or more reasons why. At this point you should closely watch the reasons stated, and make the necessary changes to your website, and then reply to the e-mail and ask for a re-evaluation.
Evaluation of your application usually takes from minutes and up to 48 hours.
Improve your chances of getting accepted into Google Adsense:
You can, and should, pay close attention to the following, and make sure that your website meets the following BEFORE applying to Google Adsense.
- Make sure that your website has original content, which means your pages should contain valid information - not link farms!
- Create 10-15 pages of content, each with different information about your websites subject.
- Create title, meta tags, and headline "<H1> for each page.
- Order a domain to hold your pages, free hosts are more unlikely to get accepted.
- Make an easy to use navigation.
- Include a sitemap on your website, that clearly identifies each page and a small paragraph on each page.
- Make sure that your website doesn't include content that are not allowed by Google Adsense.
- Don't serve other text bases ads (other adsense similar programs).
Pay close attention to Google's Adsense terms, and make sure that you understand it - then make changes to your site that you think might be in violation.
If you try to follow the above steps, you are likely to get accepted, even though we can't give you any guarantees!